1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Step back in time and explore Irish history from the Viking to the Victorian era on this 1-hour Viking Triangle tour in Waterford. Follow your guide through this ancient Irish city and visit six national monuments including Reginald’s Tower, Greyfriars Friary, Choristers’ Hall, the Mayor’s Wine Vault and the Bishop’s Palace. Gain insight into Ireland’s colorful past and learn of the invasions, battles and victories which shaped the country we know today. Admire archaeological treasures from centuries passed and trace Ireland’s architecture through the generations.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
The Mall, The Viking Triangle, Waterford, X91 E279, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Waterford Treasures - Three Museums in the Viking Triangle
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Epic Tour of the Viking Triangle?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Epic Tour of the Viking Triangle?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Epic Tour of the Viking Triangle?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Epic Tour of the Viking Triangle?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Epic Tour of the Viking Triangle
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingWaterfordWalking Tours - South East IrelandHistorical Tours - South East IrelandCategory