- Nighttime sightseeing tour of Washington DC landmarks
- Take in DC’s monuments as they glow with spectacular lighting
- Marvel at the majestic presence of the White House in the evening light and walk up to the Lincoln Memorial
- Get great photo ops of illuminated Capitol Hill landmarks
- Admire the fountain displays at the WWI and WWII Memorials
- Small-group tour limited to seven passengers per cart in up to three guided carts ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
12th & Independence Ave., SW, Washington DC (Smithsonian Metro Stop) at the base of the Department of Agriculture Building.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Meet the guide and the rest of the small-group at 12th and Independence Ave. SW, the Smithsonian Metro Stop at the base of the Department of Agriculture Building. Then climb aboard a nifty eCruiser vehicle — an open-air, eco-friendly electric cart that offers as much in style as it does with substance.
See the Washington Monument lit up for the evening; the Thomas Jefferson and Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorials, illuminated by indirect lighting from the Tidal Basin; the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, featuring cascading waterfalls and scenic sculptures; and the National World War I and World War II Memorials, with a spectacular fountain display.
There’s also the Lincoln Memorial, the Korean War Veterans Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the White House, Capitol Hill and the world-famous dome of the United States Capitol, plus the United States Supreme Court Building and the Library of Congress. Along the way, hear the historic stories and facts that make the city of Washington, DC one of the most popular tourist destinations in the United States.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchairs can be accommodated, but we need to know in advance.
- Our RedRoadsters are the personal and comfortable way to tour the National Mall. Equipped with roll-down clear siding they’re the perfect way to sightsee in the rain or wind. Our vehicles are also equipped with warm blankets in the winter for your comfort.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour:
- Your tour covers the National Mall in an all-electric vehicle. We're committed to reducing the environmental impact of vehicle-based tourism in Washington DC, which makes up the vast majority of tours given in this city. Make a "green" difference by seeing the Mall via electric transportation!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures USA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Washington DC Monuments by Moonlight Electric Cart Tour.