- Explore Washington DC’s many monuments and memorials at night
- Enjoy stunning views of the nation’s capital illuminated for the evening
- Educational and entertaining experience
- Fun for the entire family
Departure & Return
Meet your tour guide at the Hyatt Regency Hotel (close to Union Station Metro). Address: 400 New Jersey Ave. NW Washington DC 20001 Please plan to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to tour start time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tours by LOBA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I go to DC to visit family often, and this tour will make it difficult to go back to the National Mall during the daytime." See review
- "Many of our team members work remotely, so it was nice to get the team together and see the monuments decorated for the holidays and take group photos." See review