2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Make the most of your time at the National Gallery of Art with a 2-hour tour that provides insights into the museum’s large collection. Learn from your guide about the stories, symbolism, and color choices in each piece. Expect to view about 40 artworks in this Washington DC institution, including paintings from the Impressionist and Renaissance periods. Admission to the museum is free.
- Comprehensive introduction to the National Gallery collection
- Get more out of your visit with live commentary from the guide
- Ideal for first-time visitors
- Have the option to remain longer on your own
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Badge guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointNational Gallery of Art, Constitution Ave NW 6th Street and Constitution Avenue NW, Washington DC, DC 20002
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Adventures for Creative Tourists
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Classical Big Art Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Classical Big Art Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Classical Big Art Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 20135P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesWashington DCAttractions & Museums - Amboseli National ParkMuseum Tickets & Passes - Amboseli National ParkAttractions & Museums - PhiladelphiaMuseum Tickets & Passes - PhiladelphiaAttractions & Museums - PittsburghMuseum Tickets & Passes - PittsburghCategory
National World War II MemorialU.S. Department of StateU.S. Air Force MemorialNational Museum of African American History and CultureBelmont-Paul Women’s Equality National MonumentNational TheatreNational Postal MuseumDupont CircleBureau of Engraving and PrintingInternational Spy MuseumTidal Basin Old Stone House Ford's TheatreFranciscan Monastery of the Holy Land in AmericaIslamic Mosque of Washington DCUnited States Treasury BuildingWashington DC ChinatownBusch Gardens WilliamsburgThe SmithsonianFrederick Douglass National Historic Site