- Explore Washington, DC's sights and landmarks on a comprehensive 4-hour tour
- See the capital’s memorials, museums, and monuments with a small group
- See sights like the Smithsonian Castle, the White House, the Tidal Basin and more
- Convenient, centrally located departure point
Departure & Return
We meet at the STARBUCKS (11th & H S Street NW) in front of the Grand Hyatt Hotel. 1000 H Street NW. Washington, DC. 20001 Look for a black or grey Ford Transit Van with a Tall Roof. It will have SEE DC TODAY on the Rear Panel. Day Tours begin at 9:00 am. Please try to be 15 minutes early.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Our Small Group Day Tours start at 9 am or 9:30 am at the Grand Hyatt 1000 H Street NW.
- Please make sure that we have your CELL PHONE NUMBER. We will text you to confirm your cell phone number. Your guide will use this number to contact you the day before your tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We tour rain or shine.
- Tour route may change due to construction or road closings.
- Most travelers can participate
- Out of respect for others face coverings are required while in the tour van.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY See DC Today
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all safety measures taken by Washington DC City Day Tour with Stops at 10 Top Attractions.