9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointWashington Union Station, 50 Massachusetts Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We kindly ask that you please contact us 24 hours before departure to confirm hotel pickup details were available. We kindly ask that you please be at the designated pickup location for your hotel at the time provided.
Return Details50 Massachusetts Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grayline Washington (Gold Line/Grayline)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during George Washington's Mount Vernon and Arlington National Cemetery Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during George Washington's Mount Vernon and Arlington National Cemetery Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during George Washington's Mount Vernon and Arlington National Cemetery Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during George Washington's Mount Vernon and Arlington National Cemetery Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 2890P28
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingWashington DCBus Tours - BaltimoreHistorical Tours - BaltimoreFull-day Tours - BaltimoreBus Tours - Amboseli National ParkHistorical Tours - Amboseli National ParkFull-day Tours - Amboseli National ParkBus Tours - PhiladelphiaHistorical Tours - PhiladelphiaFull-day Tours - PhiladelphiaCategory
Capital One ArenaTheodore Roosevelt IslandTudor PlaceChurch of the EpiphanyWatergate ComplexAlexandria Christ ChurchLincoln MemorialNational Children's MuseumUnited States Holocaust Memorial MuseumNational TheatreSt. John’s ChurchKorean War Veterans MemorialAnderson House (Society of the Cincinnati)National Museum of the American IndianNational Air and Space MuseumNational Archives MuseumNational Academy of SciencesPenn QuarterWhite House Visitor CenterNational Gallery of Art