- Visit the White House and National Mall
- See landmarks illuminated at night
- Includes transport between sites
- Small group for a personal experience
Departure & Return
We meet at Starbucks - 11th & H Street NW in front of the Grand Hyatt - 1000 H Street NW.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Visit the World War II Memorial, then travel on foot to the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, set at the edge of the Tidal Basin. This is the perfect spot to snap a photo of the Jefferson Memorial across the water. Tour the Korean War Veterans Memorial, and walk up the steps of the Lincoln Memorial for views back towards the US Capitol.
Make the final stop of the night at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial—your guide can assist in finding a name on the wall, as you hear the individual stories behind the war. This tour concludes at the Vietnam Memorial, close to public transport and National Mall sites.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Our small group night tours start at 7 pm or 7:30 pm at the Grand Hyatt 1000 H Street NW.
- Please make sure that we have your CELL PHONE NUMBER. We will text you to confirm your cell phone number. Your guide will use this number to contact you the day before your tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We tour rain or shine.
- Tour route may change due to construction or road closings.
- Most travelers can participate
- Out of respect for others face coverings are required while in the tour van.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY See DC Today
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all safety measures taken by Washington DC National Mall Night Tour - Stops at 10 Iconic Attractions! .