Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Small group sightseeing tour of Washington, DC
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Departure & Return
There is a Starbucks located on the corner in a red brick building with a gold dome on top and our vehicles pull up between the building and the memorial on Indiana Avenue NW, which is right off of Pennsylvania Avenue NW and 7th Street NW. Our Sprinter van is half red and half blue.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, guests are welcome to remain in the vehicles.
- For guests with mobility concerns, there is room for travel scooters, walkers, and wheelchairs, please advise when booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY BiPartisan Tour Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Dynamite Day Tour: Small-Group DC Bus Tour.