Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Small-group walking tour of Capitol Hill
- See where American laws are debated and made
- Visit the largest library in the world
- Enter the Supreme Court
- Group size limited to 15 to ensure personal service
Departure & Return
Library of Congress Thomas Jefferson Building, in front of the Neptune Fountain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please review voucher information after booking as it provides a detailed list of items banned from the Capitol and many other federal buildings. Possession of these items will result in non-admission to the building.
- Tour runs approximately 3-4 hours
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guided Tours DC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Excellent small group tour for a perfect amount of time." See review