3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour of Washington DC
Pick up and Drop Off
Admission Fees for any Selected Attractions
Food and Drink
Departure & Return
400 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA
FRONT OF HYATT REGENCY HOTEL
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/28/2019 - 11/4/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Tours by LOBA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Hour Private Customizable Washington DC City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour Private Customizable Washington DC City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Hour Private Customizable Washington DC City Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Hour Private Customizable Washington DC City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Hour Private Customizable Washington DC City Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWashington DCBus Tours - WilliamsburgCity Tours - WilliamsburgHistorical Tours - WilliamsburgHalf-day Tours - WilliamsburgBus Tours - PhiladelphiaCity Tours - PhiladelphiaHistorical Tours - PhiladelphiaHalf-day Tours - PhiladelphiaBus Tours - PittsburghCity Tours - PittsburghHistorical Tours - PittsburghHalf-day Tours - PittsburghCategory
National Museum of the American IndianColonial WilliamsburgNational Museum of Women in the ArtsWhite House Visitor CenterHirshhorn Museum and Sculpture GardenNational ZooAnderson House (Society of the Cincinnati)Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)National Air and Space MuseumDupont CircleCapital One ArenaWashington National CathedralInternational Spy MuseumNational Museum of African ArtFord's TheatreWoodrow Wilson HouseNational MallChurch of the EpiphanyPresident Lincoln's CottageAbby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum