- Day trip to Waiheke Island and zipline adventure from Auckland
- Learn about Waiheke's natural environment and conservation from a professional guide
- Choice of two morning departure times
- Small-group tour with a maximum 12 participants ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Directions: make your way to Waiheke Island with Fullers ferries from downtown Auckland. Meeting point: Waiheke Island's; Matiatia ferry terminal. You need to be at the meeting point 30 minutes prior to your selected tour time.
What To Expect
Sightsee Waiheke with a professional guide during the minivan ride en route to the zipline circuit to check in and gear up. After an instructional briefing, make your way to the first platform where a guide safely attaches your harness to the cable. Feel the thrill as you lift off for the first of three 655-foot (200-meter) zipline flights.
To ease you into the zipline experience gently, your first zipline flight takes you above a picturesque vineyard, then across a valley and native New Zealand forest. The gradient increases gradually until you’re back on firm ground for an easy interpretive bush walk back to the visitor center on your own. Afterward, you’re transferred to the ferry terminal for the return ride to Auckland.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum weight is 66lbs (30kg) and the maximum is 275lbs (125kg)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: 40-minute Ferry between Auckland and Waiheke Island is approximately NZ$46.00 for adults and NZ$24.00 for children aged between 5-15 years
- Please note: An additional $49 fee per person will be payable to EcoZip Adventures upon reschedules within 48hours of the booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All attendees must purchase a ticket to undertake the experiences
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid-19 procedures: Group sizes have been reduced, we will require all travelers to complete our online disclosure form for contact tracing. Disposable facemasks available on request.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ecozip Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "About a 20 minute walk from village to ferry, and nice to spend some time in the village." See review