Departure & Return
Meet in the Pivovar Hotel Bakery (entrance off of Jackson Ave). The Bakery is across the street from the Magnolia Silos and Market. Street parking/lots available close by. Be there 10-15 minutes before the tour leaves. Show your Brazos Tours digital ticket for 10% discount at the bakery.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- We recommend you use alternative transportation like Uber, Lyft or a taxi for pick-up and drop-off to and from the tour meeting location as there will be alcohol consumption on this tour.
- Gratuity is not included, but appreciated if the experience meets or exceeds expectations.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brazos Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands