- Sunset horseback trail ride in Waco, Texas
- Get cozy around a campfire with s’mores and cowboy games
- Horse-drawn carriage available for those who don’t wish to ride
- Limit of 10 people keeps the experience personal
Departure & Return
Turn off of Gholson Rd. (FM 933) into our drive way. You'll see a tan and green barn about 500 feet from the highway.
|Monday:||04:30 PM - 06:30 PM|
|Thursday:||04:30 PM - 06:30 PM|
|Friday:||04:30 PM - 06:30 PM|
|Saturday:||04:30 PM - 06:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brazos Bluffs Stables, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands