8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip on private air-conditioner vehicle from the ports to Ho Chi Minh City
English-speaking local guide
All entrance fees
Unlimited Bottles of Water
Tips & Other drinks
Other personal expenses
Port fee (port permit service)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
⭐ Meeting point: at port gate (Nha Rong, Hiep Phuoc, Phu Huu, or Phu My port)
⭐ Port Permit Service:
1. Opt to purchase port permit service: For a fee of 25USD/person, our guide and transport can go inside the port, right to your cruise ship for pick-up and drop off. This requires passport details such as full name, passport number, DOB, expiry date and nationality. We recommend this service for safety and comfort during the hot or rainy days, as well a reliable transport service.
2. Opt not to purchase port service fee: Please walk out of the port for 7 minutes – 15 minutes or take a shuttle bus inside port gate where our guide and driver will welcome you with a sign and a smile. This does not include a fee.
- Phu My Port, Đường số 3, TT. Phú Mỹ, Tân Thành, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu, Vietnam
- Dự án Hiep Phuoc Harbour View - Cần Giuộc, Long An, Đường Nguyễn Văn Tạo, Phước Vĩnh Đông, Cần Giuộc, Long An, Vietnam
- Cai Mep General Port (Cty TNHH Cảng Tổng Hợp Cái Mép), Tân Phước, Bà Rịa–Vũng Tàu, Tân Thành, Ba Ria - Vung Tau, Vietnam
- Nha Rong Port - Ho Chi Minh Museum, 01 Nguyễn Tất Thành, Phường 12, Quận 4, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- What to bring: Sunscreen • Hat • Insect Repellent • Light Jacket • Flashlight or Torch
- What to wear: Please ensure you dress respectfully. Knees and shoulders should be covered at all times.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Scooter Saigon Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursShopping ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportVung TauShore Excursions - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Southern VietnamCity Tours - Southern VietnamShopping Tours - Southern VietnamPorts of Call Tours - Southern VietnamFull-day Tours - Southern VietnamCategory