Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
12 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
12 Tours & Activities
3 Tours & Activities
4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide assistance. Other languages upon request (additional charge may apply)
Driver’s services as per the program (Comfortable car/minivan with A/C)
Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure and return point: your hotel in Volgograd
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour to memorial complex "Soldier field" and "Rossoshka" may be combined with other 3-4 hour tours on the same day. Dates from April-November. Group tour can be arranged for small groups on terrain minivan.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Stalingrad Battlefield Private Tour: Rossoshka cemetery and Soldiers' field?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Stalingrad Battlefield Private Tour: Rossoshka cemetery and Soldiers' field?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Stalingrad Battlefield Private Tour: Rossoshka cemetery and Soldiers' field?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Stalingrad Battlefield Private Tour: Rossoshka cemetery and Soldiers' field?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7772P94
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVolgogradBus Tours - Southern RussiaCity Tours - Southern RussiaHistorical Tours - Southern RussiaBus Tours - KharkivCity Tours - KharkivHistorical Tours - KharkivBus Tours - MestiaCity Tours - MestiaHistorical Tours - MestiaCategory