3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore the Lithuanian capital on two wheels on this 3-hour Vilnius city bike tour. Hop onto your bike and spin through Vilnius’ historic Old Town as a guide sheds light on the city’s colorful history. Delve into the UNESCO–listed Republic of Užupis — popular among local artists — and discover top local attractions including the 16th-century Wall of Vilnius, and the Church of St Francis and St Bernard. Along the way, watch locals chatting in busy cafes, head through bustling squares and see a side of the city many visitors miss.
- 3-hour cycle tour of Vilnius
- Explore Vilnius’ attractive Old Town with a guide
- Spin through the UNESCO–listed Republic of Užupis
- Discover top local landmarks such as the 16th-century Wall of Vilnius, and the Church of St Francis and St Bernard
- Gain insight into Lithuania’s culture, history and heritage
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Free bottle of water included
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Pylimo g. 31, Vilnius 01117, Lithuania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vilnius bike tours and rental - Velo-city Vilnius
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Highlights of Vilnius - Short City Bike Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Highlights of Vilnius - Short City Bike Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Highlights of Vilnius - Short City Bike Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Highlights of Vilnius - Short City Bike Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8284P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVilniusMountain Bike Tours - MinskHalf-day Tours - MinskMountain Bike Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaMountain Bike Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradCategory
Amber Museum-Gallery (Gintaro Muziejus-Galerija)St. Peter and St. Paul's Church (Sv. Apastalu Petro ir Povilo Baznycia)Vilnius TV TowerBernardine Church (Bernardinu Parapija)Gediminas Avenue (Gedimino Prospektas)Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania (National Museum)Lukiskes Square (Lukiskiu Aikste)National Art GalleryPresidential PalaceNational Museum of Lithuania, New ArsenalBastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall (Vilniaus Gynybines Sienos Basteja)UzupisVilnil Museum of IllusionsVilnius University (Vilniaus Universitetas)Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights (Okupaciju ir Laisves Kovu Muziejus)Vichy Aqua Park (Vichy Vandens Parkas)Money Museum (Pinigu Muziejaus)Druskininkai Aquapark