- Half-Day Lithuanian Museum of Ethnocosmology small-group tour from Vilnius
- Explore the Lithuanian Museum of Ethnocosmology, the only museum of its kind in the world
- See fascinating exhibitions on ethnology, astronomy, and cutting-edge science
- Admire views over the Labanoras forest and lakes from the Museum observation deck
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, entrance fees, and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discover Lithuania
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.