6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the Lithuanian capital of Vilnius, the archaeological site of Kernave, and the historic city of Trakai on this full-day tour from Vilnius. After taking in the highlights of Vilnius’ UNESCO-listed Old Town, continue to see the ancient hill forts of Kernave, another UNESCO World Heritage Site. Finally, visit the island castle of Trakai, set sail on a cruise around the lake (optional), and tuck into a traditional Lithuanian lunch at a local restaurant (own expense).
- Two UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Vilnius Old Town and Kernave
- Optional extras: traditional Lithuanian lunch and Trakai boat cruise
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Vilnius
- Private tour: customize your trip and explore at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guest accommodation in Vilnius
- Vilnius Airport, Vilnius Lithuania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Baltia Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Three Capitals of Lithuania Trakai Kernave Vilnius?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Trakai is a must see, and Karnave is quite lovely , that alone made the trip worthwhile." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Three Capitals of Lithuania Trakai Kernave Vilnius
6 to 8 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVilniusBus Tours - MinskHistorical Tours - MinskBus Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaBus Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradCategory
Lukiskes Square (Lukiskiu Aikste) Tours & TicketsPalace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania (National Museum) Tours & TicketsGediminas Avenue (Gedimino Prospektas) Tours & TicketsBernardine Church (Bernardinu Parapija) Tours & TicketsDruskininkai Aquapark Tours & TicketsNational Art Gallery Tours & TicketsBastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall (Vilniaus Gynybines Sienos Basteja) Tours & TicketsAmber Museum-Gallery (Gintaro Muziejus-Galerija) Tours & TicketsVilnius TV Tower Tours & TicketsUzupis Tours & TicketsGediminas Castle Tower (Gedimino Pilies Bokstas) Tours & TicketsSubacius Hill Tours & TicketsMoney Museum (Pinigu Muziejaus) Tours & TicketsVilnil Museum of Illusions Tours & TicketsVichy Aqua Park (Vichy Vandens Parkas) Tours & TicketsVilnius University (Vilniaus Universitetas) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Lithuania, New Arsenal Tours & TicketsMuseum of Occupations and Freedom Fights (Okupaciju ir Laisves Kovu Muziejus) Tours & Tickets