Don’t worry—here are some similar options
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
Authentic Lithuanian sauna, natural materials for sauna treatments
Towels for sauna
All ingredients for bread-baking
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Jewish Guide in Vilnius
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Sauna, Bread-baking, & Hemp Fields. A Full Day Private Adventure.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Transportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportVilniusTransportation Services - MinskPrivate Drivers - MinskTransportation Services - RigaPrivate Drivers - RigaTransportation Services - KaliningradPrivate Drivers - KaliningradCategory
Money Museum (Pinigu Muziejaus)Vichy Aqua Park (Vichy Vandens Parkas)Presidential PalaceSubacius HillSt. Peter and St. Paul's Church (Sv. Apastalu Petro ir Povilo Baznycia)Gediminas Avenue (Gedimino Prospektas)Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania (National Museum)Gediminas Castle Tower (Gedimino Pilies Bokstas)National Art GalleryUzupisVilnius University (Vilniaus Universitetas)Druskininkai AquaparkBastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall (Vilniaus Gynybines Sienos Basteja)Bernardine Church (Bernardinu Parapija)National Museum of Lithuania, New ArsenalVilnius TV TowerLukiskes Square (Lukiskiu Aikste)Vilnil Museum of Illusions