2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
You may also like
Discover Vilnius during this 2-hour private walking tour through the Old Town and Uzupis district. Learn about the history of the city from your guide as you explore key landmarks like the Bastion of Vilnius, the Church of Bartholomew, Bekeasas Hill, and more. Then walk around the alternative Uzupis district and discover the artists who have called this area home since the 1990s and how they have defined the area.
- Take a 2-hour walking tour around the historic districts of Vilnius
- Learn about the city’s history and culture from your informative guide
- Discover key landmarks and the self-declared “Republic of Uzupis”
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own personal tour guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Town hall of Vilnius, Rotušės a., Vilnius 01128, Lithuania
Maironio g. 8, Vilnius 01124, Lithuania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Romantic Vilnius
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Vilnius Panoramic Views Walking Tour through the Republic of Uzupis?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Vilnius Panoramic Views Walking Tour through the Republic of Uzupis?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 16499P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVilniusWalking Tours - MinskHistorical Tours - MinskWalking Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaWalking Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradCategory
Gediminas Avenue (Gedimino Prospektas)Vilnius TV TowerVilnil Museum of IllusionsBernardine Church (Bernardinu Parapija)Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights (Okupaciju ir Laisves Kovu Muziejus)Bastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall (Vilniaus Gynybines Sienos Basteja)Presidential PalaceSubacius HillGediminas Castle Tower (Gedimino Pilies Bokstas)St. Peter and St. Paul's Church (Sv. Apastalu Petro ir Povilo Baznycia)Vichy Aqua Park (Vichy Vandens Parkas)Druskininkai AquaparkNational Museum of Lithuania, New ArsenalLukiskes Square (Lukiskiu Aikste)Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania (National Museum)Money Museum (Pinigu Muziejaus)National Art GalleryUzupis