- Private tour of Vilnius's Old Town
- Learn about the Lithuanian Jewish history
- Visit Gaon of Vilna which towers over many great Jewish figures
- Experience a town steeped in inspiring heritage
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please write the name of the hotel during the booking. We will organize the pick up from centrally located hotels. Please wait in the hotel reception several minutes before the tour and the guide will come to meet you there.
What To Expect
Hear personality traits associated with the classic Lithuanian Jewish person and listen to anecdotes surrounding the vibrant Jewish community of Vilnius. Discover that the 18th-century region of Vilna was the world capital of traditional religious learning and delve into the history of the Gaon of Vilna, an incredibly important Jewish figure.
Admire the impressive historical monuments that scatter the city and then bid your guide farewell after drop-off at your Vilnius hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please inform in advance if infant seats are needed.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Senamiescio Gidas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Private Jewish Vilnius Tour.