Are you interested in?
Mountain Bike Tours
19 Tours & Activities
74 Tours & Activities
22 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Experience Vilnius firsthand on a half-day bike tour that covers the city’s historical heritage along with vibrant districts outside of the Old Town. As you pedal through the city, you’ll explore Old Town landmarks including Cathedral Square, take in the creative vibe of the Uzupis district, and check out typical Lithuanian foods at the Hales Turgus market. Includes use of bike, helmet, and rain gear for your ride.
- Hear insightful commentary from your guide
- See more of the city on a bike tour that accesses out of the way places
- Use of bike, helmet, and rain gear included
- Bottled water is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Optional fluorescent-bright west
Optional rain coat
Departure & Return
Departure PointVelotakas Bike & Tours Vilnius, A. Stulginskio g. 5, Vilnius 01115, Lithuania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bike&Tours Velotakas Vilnius
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private bike tour "Vilnius City Contrasts"?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Product code: 29415P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVilniusMountain Bike Tours - MinskHistorical Tours - MinskHalf-day Tours - MinskMountain Bike Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaMountain Bike Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradCategory
Presidential PalaceSt. Peter and St. Paul's Church (Sv. Apastalu Petro ir Povilo Baznycia)Amber Museum-Gallery (Gintaro Muziejus-Galerija)Subacius HillDruskininkai AquaparkMuseum of Occupations and Freedom Fights (Okupaciju ir Laisves Kovu Muziejus)National Museum of Lithuania, New ArsenalGediminas Avenue (Gedimino Prospektas)Bernardine Church (Bernardinu Parapija)Bastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall (Vilniaus Gynybines Sienos Basteja)Money Museum (Pinigu Muziejaus)Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania (National Museum)Vilnius University (Vilniaus Universitetas)Gediminas Castle Tower (Gedimino Pilies Bokstas)Vichy Aqua Park (Vichy Vandens Parkas)Lukiskes Square (Lukiskiu Aikste)Vilnil Museum of IllusionsVilnius TV Tower