2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore both the ancient and modern corners of Vilnius on this half-day bike tour. Pedaling a provided bike lets you travel like a local and cover muc more ground than you could on a walking tour. Simply pedal along and soak in the scenery on this tour while your guide provides the navigation and commentary on UNESCO-listed Vilnius' history, architecture, culture, and modern life. Highlights include Cathedral Square, the Gate of Dawn, the Uzupis, and other must-see stops.
- Use of bicycle and helmet included in tour price
- Insightful commentary from a guide as you travel on Vilnius' history and culture
- Rain coats and child seats provided if neccessary
- Water to keep you hydrated as you explore
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Optional rain coat
Departure & Return
A. Stulginskio g. 5, Vilnius 01115, Lithuania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike&Tours Velotakas Vilnius
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group - Bike Tour of Vilnius Highlights "Iconic Landmarks & Hidden Gems"?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group - Bike Tour of Vilnius Highlights "Iconic Landmarks & Hidden Gems"?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVilniusMountain Bike Tours - MinskHistorical Tours - MinskMountain Bike Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaMountain Bike Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradCategory
National Art GalleryBastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall (Vilniaus Gynybines Sienos Basteja)Amber Museum-Gallery (Gintaro Muziejus-Galerija)Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights (Okupaciju ir Laisves Kovu Muziejus)Lukiskes Square (Lukiskiu Aikste)National Museum of Lithuania, New ArsenalPalace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania (National Museum)Gediminas Avenue (Gedimino Prospektas)Vichy Aqua Park (Vichy Vandens Parkas)Vilnius TV TowerSt. Peter and St. Paul's Church (Sv. Apastalu Petro ir Povilo Baznycia)Vilnius University (Vilniaus Universitetas)Money Museum (Pinigu Muziejaus)UzupisPresidential PalaceVilnil Museum of IllusionsBernardine Church (Bernardinu Parapija)Druskininkai Aquapark