- Take a cooking class in the home of a local
- Learn about Lithuanian customs and traditions
- Pick up new skills and recipes to take home
- Enjoy ingredients and a sit-down lunch included in the price
Departure & Return
We live in a house 3 km to Vilnius Oldtown. The easiest way to come is taking a taxi. Going by public transport: Take a bus No. 2, 12, 16, 19 61 or 82 departing from railway station . Get off at stop: Liepkalnis.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ruta A
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.