- Learn about each location visited with an informative guidebook
- Visit Rundale Palace and Bauska Castle (own expense)
- Travel in comfort with a driver with plenty of space for luggage
Departure & Return
The bus stop in front of Bell Tower in Cathedral Square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Trip runs on Monday, Wednesday and Friday in season time
- The trip could be cancelled if there are going less than 6 persons. Then you will receive a full refund or an alternative day. The confirmation is sent once the tour met the minimum number of passengers, but no less than 24 hours before the tour starts.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Lithuania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Vilnius to Riga via the Hill of Crosses, Rundale Palace & Bauska Castle.