- Full-Day The Hill of Crosses Tour from Vilnius
- Explore the striking Hill of Crosses and Great Battle District on a guided walking tour
- Be moved by the sacred site, home to over 250 crosses
- Learn about Lithuania’s history, Soviet occupation, and fight for independence
- Tours includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Vilnius or those short on time
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- On the group tour the minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The group tour ends at The Town Hall Square
- Private tours are available every day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discover Lithuania
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.