- Full-Day The Hill of Crosses Tour from Vilnius
- Explore the striking Hill of Crosses and Great Battle District on a guided walking tour
- Be moved by the sacred site, home to over 250 crosses
- Learn about Lithuania’s history, Soviet occupation, and fight for independence
- Tours includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Vilnius or those short on time
Departure & Return
Pick up from Vilnius centrally located hotel, hostel, apartments
Find the Town Hall Square behind Town Hall building, then go up to Rudininku str. until you’ll reach All Saint’s Church – our office is just on your left. The distance between the Town Hall square and our office is 150 m. At the navigation you could put the address of „Rudninku g. 20“).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- On the group tour the minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The group tour ends at The Town Hall Square
- Private tours are available every day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discover Lithuania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day The Hill of Crosses Tour from Vilnius.