- Unique glacier snowmobiling experience in South Iceland
- Learn all about your surroundings from your guide
- Great photo opportunities and views over South Iceland
- Maximum group size of 15 people ensures a crowd-free experience
Departure & Return
Please be at our location 30 minutes before the start of the tour. Our main base is Ytri-Sólheimar 1 in Mýrdalur about 25km west of Vík and about 11km east of Skógar. From Reykjavík there is about 160km and the driving time is about 2hours. From the main road is 1.2km drive by road 222 to our base.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be at location 30 minutes before departure
- Operates in cold weather conditions, please wear warm clothing
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
- A valid driver's license is required to drive the snowmobile
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Icelandic Mountain Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms