1 to 5 hours (Approx.)
The Skógar Museum is one of the best cultural attractions in southern Iceland. Guarantee your visit by pre-booking your admission ticket, which grants you access the the museum’s complex of six historic buildings containing a collection of 15,000 regional folk craft artifacts that tell the story of Iceland life throughout history.
- Guarantee entrance to the Skógar Museum by pre-booking admission
- Freedom to explore the museum's sprawling complex at leisure
- Learn about the history of region Icelandic life through exhibits
- Get additional information from the free handout and from the staff
Saved to wishlist!
access to the 6 museum indoor / outdoor buildings
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointOne minute from Skogar Waterfall, just off Ring Road 1, 30 km west of Vík and 150 km east of Reykjavík.
Skogasafn 1 (Museum Way)
Skogar, 861 South Iceland
June, July, August: 09 - 18
September to May: 10 - 17
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skogar Museum
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesVikAttractions & Museums - South IcelandMuseum Tickets & Passes - South IcelandAttractions & Museums - SkaftafellMuseum Tickets & Passes - SkaftafellAttractions & Museums - ReykjavikMuseum Tickets & Passes - ReykjavikCategory