- Full-day tour to the Sólheimajökull glacier, from Reykjavík
- Learn about the glaciers of Iceland from an experienced ice-climbing guide
- Get instruction on how to climb safely on the glacier
- See amazing ice tunnels, crevasses, ice fields and sink holes
- Includes all necessary equipment, and hotel pickup and drop-off in Reykjavík
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise your shoe and jacket size for your free of charge gear at check out in the special requirements box or contact the local tour operator directly after booking
- Minimum age is 14 years
- A minimum of 2 adult's per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asgard-Beyond
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Ice Climbing and Glacier Hiking Day Trip from Reykjavik.