Explore our promoted experiences
- A special opportunity to ride an Icelandic horse on a black sand beach
- No getting lost—a guide leads the way so you can focus on the scenery
- Ride across off-road terrain that would be hard to cross on a walking tour
- A safe and stress-free experience with helmet rental included
Departure & Return
Arrival Time: 15 minutes before departure, dressed ready for the weather of the day. If you are late, it is not possible to delay the tour for you. Meeting point: our stable at Smiðjuvegur 6 in Vík. Access is through the Orkan petrol station, opposite Hotel Kría.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Weight Limit: 110kg/242lb
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Age: 10 and up
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vik Horse Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.