- Segway tour around Vienna’s Christmas markets
- Experience the enchanting holiday atmosphere that engulfs Vienna around Christmas
- Zoom along Ringstrasse, passing Rathaus, Burgtheater, and the Imperial Palace
- See how Austrians celebrate the Yuletide season
- Admire the elaborate decorations and artfully hung lights
- Warm up with a hot drink, and take home a Christmas mug
Departure & Return
Departure point: Central Vienna Address: Bösendorferstraße 5, 1010 Vienna Directions: easily reached by public transportation (subway station U1, U2, U4 Karlsplatz), use exit marked Bösendorferstraße
What To Expect
Follow your guide along the Ringstrasse, the famed Ring Road that circles the Old Town. Glide past Vienna’s architectural gems, including the 13th-century Hofburg Palace, once home to the Habsburg Dynasty, and the Neo-Gothic City Hall. As you go, hear the rich history behind each important site from your guide, and see the city at its most festive. Check out the homes and shops adorned with Christmas decorations and the city squares transformed into twinkling markets.
Stop to browse the Christmas markets, where small stalls offer a variety of goods, from delectable treats to handmade ornaments. Soak up the scent of spiced mulled wine and gingerbread as you shuffle between the stands.
Then warm your insides with a festive drink at one of the markets, served in a hot mug for you to keep as a Vienna memento. Your tour will conclude at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 22 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum of 2 people per booking
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing more than 250 pounds (114 kg)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Tours - Vienna
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms