- See the picturesque Saanich area
- Behind-the-scenes look at the production process at one of the stops
- Guide with extensive knowledge about the local craft alcohol scene
- Round-trip transportation from downtown Victoria included
Departure & Return
Departure PointVictoria, Victoria, Victoria Capital Regional District, Vancouver Island, British Columbia
Traveler pickup is offered
Custom pickup and drop off for Private Tours
What To Expect
Throughout the tour, visit two craft breweries and one distillery, and learn about the local craft beer scene as you go from a knowledgeable guide. Tour behind-the-scenes at one of the stops to learn about the manufacturing process, and enjoy generous tastings at each location.
Your tour includes plenty of bottled water and transportation in a comfortable passenger van.
Return to downtown Victoria at the end of your trip.
Please note: All passengers must be 19 or older to drink, and a minimum of four people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canadian Craft Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Victoria Craft Beer and Distillery Tour.