Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary transportation to and from the Ogden Point cruise terminal or a local hotel can be arranged upon request.
- Ogden Point Cruise Ship Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated on the shuttle
- Car seats for infants and children under 40 pounds mandatory and provided with advanced notice
- Allergies and food restrictions should be communicated to the tour operator 24 hours prior to the tour (via email)
- Short periods of easy walking required. Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated but passengers must be able to enter and exit the vehicle without a lift.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spirit of Victoria Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Gourmet Dinner Tour Including Local Beer, Wine and City Highlights.