2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the quaint northern Italian city of Vicenza on a 2-hour guided walking tour. Admire the beautiful architecture in the historic city center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, designed by the famous Italian architect, Andrea Palladio. Visit they Palladian Basilica, the Loggia del Capitaniato, the Duomo, and more as you listen to informative commentary from your guide about the history of the city.
- Explore the UNESCO-listed city of Vicenza on a 2-hour walking tour
- See landmarks like the Palladian Basilica and the Teatro Olimpico
- Learn about the history of the city and its Palladian architecture
- Admire the beautiful scenery and architecture as you stroll the streets
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointVicenza, viale Roma near Campo Marzio Hotel
Return DetailsPiazza dei Signori or Piazza Matteotti (according to the itinerary developed by the guide during the tour)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- OPERATED BY HelloVeneto - Enjoy Veneto
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 44264P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingVicenzaCity Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoCity Tours - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCity Tours - VeronaWalking Tours - VeronaHistorical Tours - VeronaCategory