1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Vicenza is one of the most elegant small cities in Italy, home to architectural treasures like the Palladian Basilica and Teatro Olimpico. With this walking tour, skip the hassle of a map and guidebook and take in the highlights with a guide. Learn about the history and culture of this UNESCO-listed gem, and enjoy the individual attention and slower pace of a private tour.
- Enjoy an overview of Vicenza’s architectural highlights
- Admire masterpieces by Andrea Palladio like Palazzo Chiericati
- Avoid getting lost by touring on foot with a guide
- A private tour for a personalized experience and itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Corso SS. Felice e Fortunato, 3, 36100 Vicenza VI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tours of Venice
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Vicenza City Sightseeing Walking Tour of Must-See Sites With a Local Guide?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Vicenza City Sightseeing Walking Tour of Must-See Sites With a Local Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVicenzaWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaWalking Tours - VeronaHistorical Tours - VeronaCategory