8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The UNESCO-listed Cinque Terre are among the most picturesque destinations along Italy’s coast, but the logistics of visiting these fishing villages can be complicated. With this shore excursion, skip the hassle of arranging transportation and instead reach the coast via minivan and then take in the villages either by train or by boat. Enjoy the flexibility of a private experience and spend as much time as you wish exploring each village.
- Hassle-free round-trip transportation from Viareggio
- Choice of train or boat to explore the Cinque Terre by land or sea
- A tour host to assist with transportation between villages
- The flexibility of a private excursion to set your itinerary
Meeting point at Viareggio Train Station
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Pick up at the Hotel
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.
Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte , Piazza Giacomo Puccini, 1, 55049 Viareggio LU, Italy Parcheggio Le Bocchette , Via di Fosso Legname, 55041 Camaiore LU, Italy UNAWAY Hotel Forte dei Marmi , Via G.B. Vico, 142, 55042 Forte dei Marmi LU, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There is no hiking on our tour, but we do not suggest the tour for people with walking difficulties.
- A minimum of 4 people is required to run the tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If sea conditions do not allow to travel by boat, we will travel by train
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bellaitalia Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cinque Terre Small Group Tour from Viareggio-Forte dei Marmi?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cinque Terre Small Group Tour from Viareggio-Forte dei Marmi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cinque Terre Small Group Tour from Viareggio-Forte dei Marmi?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cinque Terre Small Group Tour from Viareggio-Forte dei Marmi?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 6693P50
Compare Similar Experiences
Cinque Terre Small Group Tour from Viareggio-Forte dei Marmi
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVersiliaLuccaBus Tours - TuscanyCity Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyCategory