- Skip-the-line entrance to the Palace of Versailles
- Guided tour of the Palace of Versailles and its Gardens
- Explore the King's and Queen's State apartment, the Hall of Mirrors and the Royal Chapel
- Musical garden and musical fountain shows included on select days in the summer
Departure & Return
Check in at GetYourGuide office, located near Café Madeleine, across the street from the train station Versailles Château Rive Gauche (RER line C). Do not go directly at the Palace of Versailles.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The musical gardens (Tuesday and Wednesday) and musical fountain shows (Saturday and Sunday) only take place during the summer. You will be able to watch the shows after your half-day guided tour has finished.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- The "Versailles Château Rive Gauche" train station opposite where the meeting point is located is closed July 15 - August 21. Here are 2 alternative options with public transport: (i) Take a train to the "Versailles Rive Droite" station then walk 25-minutes to the GetYourGuide shop or (ii) Take a train to the "Versailles Chantiers" station then walk 15-minutes to the GetYourGuide shop
- From July 21: visitors aged 18 and over have to show at the entrance, on the Anti-COVID application or on paper: • Either a vaccination certificate based on a complete vaccination schedule • Or a proof that you have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48hrs (Self-tests not valid) • OR a proof that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a positive PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old. ID Card could be asked as well - No refund the day of the visit if this condition is not respected.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY GetYourGuide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Versailles Palace & Gardens Skip-the-line Guided Tour.