Departure & Return
Please be present in front of the Place d'Armes (Statue of Louis XIV), 15 minutes before departure time in order to avoid any delays.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that baby strollers or baby backpack carriers are not allowed inside the Palace: they are only allowed in the gardens. Regular baby carrier is allowed (no metallic structure)
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- "Skip-the-line" access is guaranteed, even during peak season (except in the event of delays or strikes by the Palace management)
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star Florence
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience