- See a side of Versailles most visitors overlook on this Petit Trianon tour
- Explore the Petit Trianon, its gardens, the Queen’s Theatre, and more
- Learn all about Marie Antoinette’s life and times from your guide
- Take the Petit Train to and from the Domain of Marie-Antoinette
Departure & Return
Meet your guide outside the restaurant Ore in the courtyard of the chateau. Directions: When facing the Palace, on the left, you will see a sign for entrance A. Do not join the queue, go to the left of this wing of the palace to the restaurant entrance. Your guide will be waiting there.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A reasonable amount of walking is involved, please ensure you wear comfortable shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note: due to new measures in France you will need to present certain documents relating to Covid-19 in order to be allowed access into indoor sites. Please ensure you have the necessary documents with you on the day of your tour and please also bring a form of identification. Documents that will be accepted in France: (1) Proof that you are fully vaccinated. For our European visitors this will be the EU Covid Certificate. For American visitors, this is your CDC card. Other visitors please bring the official documents provided by your country. (2) If you are not fully vaccinated, you will need a negative PCR test taken less than 48 hours prior to your visit, (3) or the results of a positive RT-PCR or antigen test attesting to recovery from Covid-19 which is more than 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
- Our cancellation terms remain flexible, you can cancel and be fully refunded up to 24 hours before your tour departure time. If however you are refused entry to a museum or monument because you do not have the necessary documentation, we will not be able to rebook or refund your tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Memories France
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Versailles Marie Antoinette Afternoon Guided Tour with Petit Trianon & Hamlet .