Are you interested in?
9 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
144 Tours & Activities
Verona Architecture Guide
0 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Experience Verona’s contemporary art scene and sample fine Valpolicella wines with a 2.5-hour visit to the Villa Amistà. Enjoy a guided tour of the Byblos Art Hotel at Villa Amistà, then indulge in an expert-led wine tasting at a historic winery.
- 2.5-hour Villa Amistà contemporary art tour and wine tasting
- Marvel at the contemporary art displays at the Villa Amistà Byblos Art Hotel
- Sample a variety of Valpolicella wines during an expert-led wine tasting
- Choice of departure times throughout the day
- Great-value tour includes round-trip transport from Verona
Saved to wishlist!
Tour of the Contemporary Art collection at Villa Amist
Wine tasting session (minimum drinking age is 18 years old) of Valpolicella wines in a 15th century winery - Valpolicella Classico, Valpolicella Classico Superiore, Ripasso and Amarone
Round-trip private transfer from piazza Bra (Verona city center)
Anything not listed above
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza Bra, P.za Bra, Verona VR, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Duration: about 3 hours (transfer included)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Faberest
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2.5-hour Villa Amistà Contemporary Art Tour and Wine tasting from Verona?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2.5-hour Villa Amistà Contemporary Art Tour and Wine tasting from Verona?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2.5-hour Villa Amistà Contemporary Art Tour and Wine tasting from Verona?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 39613P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsArt ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingVeronaFood Tours - VenetoBus Tours - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoArt Tours - VenetoFull-day Tours - VenetoFood Tours - MantuaBus Tours - MantuaWine Tastings - MantuaArt Tours - MantuaFull-day Tours - MantuaFood Tours - VicenzaBus Tours - VicenzaWine Tastings - VicenzaArt Tours - VicenzaFull-day Tours - VicenzaCategory
Castelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)Basilica di Sant’AnastasiaPiazza delle ErbeMovieland ParkSoavePorta PalioRoman Theater and Archaeological MuseumPonte PietraPorta BorsariAchille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)Verona ArenaGran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)Scaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)Nicolis MuseumPiazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)Verona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico)