- Take a tasting tour of Verona’s historic city center
- Visit historic eateries, wine bars, and restaurants
- Admire the views of the city at the top of the funicular railway
- Enjoy a personalized experience on this small-group tour
Departure & Return
next to the INTERNATIONAL PHARMACY
Stone Bridge area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Be warned that the chosen shops might change due to the shops closing/openind times and seasonality.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour length is about 3 kilometers/1,86 miles and will not end at the meeting point.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Local Guide SNC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by The Verona tour: Food, Wine & history with Lunch.