- Guided walking tour of Verona’s city highlights
- See Verona Arena (Arena di Verona), known for its internationally acclaimed performances
- Explore the UNESCO-listed historical center and learn about Verona’s architectural gems
- Enjoy an easy-paced walk that is suitable for most fitness levels
- Small-group tour limited to 12 ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
After some meandering past Castelvecchio, Scaligero Bridge, and Bra Square and learning about the history of the town, make your way over to see the gem of Verona: the ancient Roman arena. Built in AD 30, the arena is very well preserved for being 2,000 years old. Learn about the history of the arena, about how it once could hold up to 30,000 people and the actions that have taken place over the years to keep it so well preserved.
Hear about how the arena not only hosts concerts from international superstars but it's also home of the very popular Verona Arena Festival, a summertime opera celebration that draws classical music lovers from all over the world.
After taking some photos of the arena, head to Juliet's House (La Casa di Giulietta), the structure that inspired Shakespeare's 'Romeo and Juliet.'
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- In case of delay, please contact us
- This tour runs rain or shine
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews