- Walking tour in Verona provides a glimpse of the local lifestyle
- Explore the neighborhood with a guide to learn about the food scene
- Enjoy food tastings at five stops
- Small group provides a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
at the intersection with via Roma, under the statue of Cavour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Our tours are carried out in compliance with current regulations regarding the Covid-19 health emergency. Therefore, social distancing, individual protection, hygiene and common-sense regulations will be applied. Please follow the instructions given to you by our local experts and partner restaurant staff during the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Do Eat Better Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Verona Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience.