- Access to a private garden in Verona
- Tasting of valpolicella and amarone with a guide
- Food tasting of local products
- Learn about local wine production at a family-run winery
Departure & Return
Piazza Duomo close to an angel statue
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- More than a couple? Send us a message!
- Please contact us to schedule the experience on a different time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TENUTA SANTA MARIA VALVERDE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Discover Valpolicella by the River in Verona centre.