- Explore the lovely city of Verona and its food on this tour
- See landmarks like Roman amphitheater and Juliet’s balcony
- Sample local Veronese dishes with beautiful views of the city
- Enjoy a personalized experience on this small-group tour
Departure & Return
next to the International Pharmacy
We will end with a great pizza on top of the city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to the COVID 19 situation, all our tours for the moment will be PRIVATE to better respect the social distance, without additional costs"
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Local Guide SNC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Verona food & wine Walking tour at Sunset.