1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the romantic city of Verona with this tour, featuring locations from the movie “Letters to Juliet.” Learn about how people lived during the time of Romeo and Juliet and see landmarks tied to the couple’s story. A local guide leads the way through medieval streets and piazzas during this walking tour.
- See locations from the movie “Letters to Juliet”
- Follow a local guide to top landmarks in Verona
- Learn about the story of Romeo and Juliet
- Skip the hassle of navigating the medieval streets of Verona
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Girolami Maria Pia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Passionate Verona: Living Romeo and Juliet's Story?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Passionate Verona: Living Romeo and Juliet's Story?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Passionate Verona: Living Romeo and Juliet's Story?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Passionate Verona: Living Romeo and Juliet's Story?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Passionate Verona: Living Romeo and Juliet's Story
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingVeronaWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VicenzaHistorical Tours - VicenzaWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
Verona ArenaNicolis MuseumRoman Theater and Archaeological MuseumSoaveGran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)Piazza delle ErbeVerona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)Porta BorsariPorta PalioBasilica di Sant’AnastasiaScaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)Castelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)Piazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)Movieland ParkPonte PietraAchille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico)