- Visit Salò and see discover the sights of Lake Garda at the same time
- Stop at a vantage point on the lake for the best photos of Isola del Garda
- Sip on a drink in front of the island’s palace mid-way through the cruise
- Enjoy ample time in Salò to explore and perhaps visit its elegant cathedral
Departure & Return
Small dock in front of BAR MIRALAGO. (Lungo Lago Lenotti Francesco, 10, 37011 Bardolino VR). (at the right of the normal port of Bardolino)
Meet in front of the Hotel Tre Corone at the port in Garda. There is a small dock (rent boat), our boat cruise arrive there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montebaldo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff