- Learn from an Italian chef how to make both gelato and sorbetto
- Enjoy homemade desserts at the end of class
- The class is appropriate for cooks of all ages and experience levels
- A recipe book is included so you can test out your new skills
Departure & Return
The chef will be in front of the theater holding a yellow sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance
- Underage customers must be accompanied by and adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This activity runs rain or shine
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff