2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Valpolicella is one of Italy’s most important wine countries, and its scenic hills are dotted with traditional, family-run cellars. With this experience, visit one of these small wineries and learn about how the wines are produced and aged directly from the winemaker. Discover the history of the family and its estate, and end with a guided wine tasting paired with extra-virgin olive oil and local cheese and salami.
- Visit a traditional family-run winery in Valpolicella and meet the vintner
- Tour the vineyards and estate, 17th-century cellar, and scenic terrace
- Taste a selection of Valpolicella, Ripasso, and Amarone wines
- Round-trip transportation from Verona to avoid the hassle of driving
Saved to wishlist!
A selection of our fine red dry wines Valpolicella, Ripasso and Amarone
Amarone wine tasting with the winemaker
Visit to 17th century cellar and private rural house
Stunning view on the Valpolicella hills from the terrace
Local cheeses Monte Veronese, salami della Valpolicella and special cherry chutney
Departure & Return
Verona, VR, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TENUTA SANTA MARIA VALVERDE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Valpolicella Vineyards and Wine Tasting Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover Valpolicella Vineyards and Wine Tasting Experience?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Valpolicella Vineyards and Wine Tasting Experience?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 86300P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeVeronaFood Tours - VenetoDining Experiences - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoFood Tours - MantuaDining Experiences - MantuaWine Tastings - MantuaFood Tours - VicenzaDining Experiences - VicenzaWine Tastings - VicenzaCategory
Verona ArenaCastelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)SoaveCastelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)Achille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)Nicolis MuseumGran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)Scaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)Basilica di Sant’AnastasiaMovieland ParkPiazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico) Roman Theater and Archaeological MuseumVerona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)Piazza delle ErbePorta BorsariPorta PalioPonte Pietra