Are you interested in?
90 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
144 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 2 Days in Verona
14 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
With rolling hills and sun-soaked soils, the vineyards surrounding Verona are widely believed to produce some of the finest Prosecco and Amarone wines in Italy. On this tour, spin through the Verona countryside and enjoy fine views over the historic vineyards. Visit the 16th-century Villa Giona—one of the region’s most prestigious wineries. Tour the vineyards and cellars, sample five traditional Italian wines paired with local meats and cheeses, and see what makes Veronese wines so special.
- Guided tour of the prestigious Villa Giona’s vineyards and cellars
- Tastings of five local wines accompanied by Italian meats and cheeses
- Gain insight into traditional Veronese winemaking techniques
- Sweeping views over the lush vineyards
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour of the vineyards and Villa Giona park, retracing the history of Valpolicella wine
Guided tour of the Tenute Salvaterra wine cellar
Guided tasting of the best selection of wines produced by Salvaterra (5 glasses: Prosecco, Valpolicella Classico, Valpolicella Classico Ripasso, Lazzarone and Amarone)
Local cold cuts and cheeses (during the wine tasting)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTenute SalvaTerra, Via Cengia, 85, 37029 Cengia VR, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Faberest
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Prosecco and Amarone Wine tasting in Verona at Tenute Salvaterra?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Prosecco and Amarone Wine tasting in Verona at Tenute Salvaterra?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The winery is in a lovely location outside the centre of Verona, it took about 30 minutes to get there by taxi - you have to organise this yourself." See review
Product code: 39613P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesVeronaFood Tours - VenetoUnique Experiences - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoFood Tours - MantuaUnique Experiences - MantuaWine Tastings - MantuaFood Tours - VicenzaUnique Experiences - VicenzaWine Tastings - VicenzaCategory
Movieland ParkCastelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)Ponte PietraScaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)Roman Theater and Archaeological MuseumVerona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)Porta BorsariPorta PalioVerona ArenaPiazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)Castelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)Piazza delle ErbeBasilica di Sant’AnastasiaSoaveGran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico) Achille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)Nicolis Museum